● Easy to use with good tooling and non-sagging properties at 5 to 45°C
● Excellent adhesion to most building materials
● Excellent weather durability, resistance to UV and hydrolysis
● Wide range of temperature tolerance, with good elasticity within -50 to 150°C
● Compatible with other neutrally cured silicone sealants and structural assembly systems
●260ml/280ml/ 300 mL/310ml/cartridge, 24 pcs/carton
● 590 mL/ sausage, 20 pcs/carton
● 200L / Barrel
Storage and shelf live
● Store in the original unopened package in a dry and shady place below 27°C
● 12 months from manufacturing date
● Transparent/White/Black/Grey/Customer request
It offers long term durability in a range of general sealing or glazing applications on glass, aluminum, painted surfaces, ceramics, fiberglass, and non-oily wood.
Junbond® A is a universal sealant that provides good weather resistance in most different applications.
- Glass doors and windows are bonded and sealed;
- Adhesive sealing of shop windows and display cases;
- Sealing of drainage pipes, air-conditioning pipes and power pipes;
- Bonding and sealing of other kinds of indoor and outdoor glass assembly projects.